Our Ask Tony and Tucker question comes from Nikki in McLean, Virginia. Nikki writes, "I have noticed this winter I have been getting shocked by static electricity more often when I touch a door handle, light switch, etc. Last week when I turned on the light switch in my house, I got shocked throughout my fingers and up my arm, I felt tingly for over an hour, it really scared me. Is it possible to have more static electricity in your body in the colder months than the warmer months? How can you avoid getting shocked so much?"